Gemma Collins says she doesn't care about calories and loves her curvy figure

Celebrity Trending
0

  


The reality TV star, 42, who stripped off for The Real Full Monty, revealed her plans for Christmas and her fitness journey.


Gemma Collins is proud of her real figure and doesn't care about calories. (Image: gemmacollins/Instagram)


Gemma Collins has admitted that she doesn't care about calories and loves her curvy figure, after being cruelly bodyshamed by trolls.


The reality TV star, 42, who stripped off for The Real Full Monty this week, said she has paused her fitness journey for now as she struggles to find the motivation in the winter.


Speaking exclusively to The Sun, Gemma said she will enjoy her Christmas like everyone else, and won't be counting calories or worrying about her weight.


She said: "I don’t leave the house in the winter, I don’t move. The only thing I do is walk the dog.


"Apart from the odd walk and a swim, I’m going to thoroughly enjoy my Christmas like everyone else.


"I don’t give a s*** hun, I don’t calorie count anyway. I’ll be eating that Terry’s Chocolate Orange."


She added: "We don’t drink Prosecco in the GC house, I can’t stand Prosecco I find it too sweet.


"We wake up, mum and dad will be over. 


"We crack open a bottle Louis Roederer, exchange some gifts and have a little chat, put the Christmas carols on, dad’s going to cook this year which I’m really looking forward to because other years I’ve had chefs and all of that.


"We’re just reigning it back – we just want a bit of normality."


Gemma, who is the ex-Towie star, said she is happy with her figure and was proud to represent "real" women on the ITV show, where ten brave celebs bared all to raise awareness of all types of cancer and shared their individual and family heartache along the way.


She said: "I just fully went for it. I’m a bigger girl, I’ve got a real figure, I’m not a size 10, I’m not a size 12, I’m a size 16/18 and I think it’s important to show that.


"I think it’s important to show real women and I think it’s important to show that you can be confident no matter what size you are."


Gemma, who has been dating Rami Hawash, said she might resume her fitness regime in the new year, when the weather gets better.


She said: "You might see me bust out a sweat in the New Year, as soon as the weather gets better, I get more inclined to do it but when it’s like this, just minimal walking is kind of what I can do.


"I’m going to be honest, I just don’t have the motivation in the winter."


Gemma has previously lost three stone after following a healthy diet and exercise plan, and has also used SkinnyJab injections to help her control her appetite.


She has also hit back at fat-shamers who have criticised her appearance, saying that she is "beautiful inside and out".   


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)