T.I. and Son King Harris Call Truce After Fight at Atlanta Falcons Game

Celebrity Trending
0

 T.I. and his son King Harris got into an argument at the Atlanta Falcons vs. New Orleans Saints game on Sunday, November 26, 2023. The argument was filmed on Instagram Live. King claimed he had a tough upbringing, to which T.I. hit back, "King, have you ever woke up with a roach on your face? Alright then! You don’t know what you talking ’bout." King responded by saying, "To make him look better, he say shit that he know not true. Silver spoon? I ain’t never ate with that a day in my life." He later stated he would often stay at his grandmother’s house and “get into fights” as he preferred being “outside in the neighborhood” than in a gated community.



In response to the argument, T.I. took to Instagram on Tuesday, November 28, 2023, to call a truce with his 19-year-old son, stating the Harris family is “tied like a knot.” He wrote, "Fck what dis internet talkin bout… Da HFamily Tied Like a Knot. We all We Got…4LIFE… Ima RIDE to da heavens or da depths of HELL bout my Jr.& ain’t nothing gon change that." alongside a Complex video interview with King. 


T.I. has reaffirmed his love for and loyalty to his son, stating that he will always be there for him. The two have since appeared on a new episode of #GOATTalk on Complex.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)