Comedian Kennar Lewis Opens Up About Losing His Newborn Son

Celebrity Trending
0




Popular comedian Kennar Lewis has shared his heartbreaking story of losing his newborn son, who passed away shortly after birth due to complications. Lewis, who is known for his hilarious skits and videos on social media, took to Instagram to express his grief and pain over the tragic loss.


"They say there’s no greater pain than child birth, but I disagree. The greatest pain in the world is carrying and delivering a child that you never get to raise," he wrote. "I don’t just grieve my son, I mourn never getting the chance to hear him cry, to hear him speak, teach him to walk and see him grow."


He added, "Every new day reveals something that he will miss out on. You were perfect in every way. An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby’s birth, then whispered as he closed the book 'too beautiful for this earth'❤️‍🩹🕊️."


Lewis also posted a photo of him holding his son's hand, which touched the hearts of his fans and followers. Many of them offered their condolences and support to the comedian and his family.


Lewis had first announced the news of his son's death during his sold-out show at the National Theatre in Nairobi on Saturday, December 16. He dedicated his performance to his son and thanked the audience for their love and laughter.


"I want to thank you all for coming out tonight and making me laugh. You don't know how much I needed this. I have some sad news to share with you. My son, who was born yesterday, did not make it. He had some complications and he left us too soon. He was my first child and I loved him so much. I'm sorry if I'm not myself tonight, but I'm doing this for him. He is my angel and he is watching over me. This show is for him," he said, fighting back tears.


The crowd gave him a standing ovation and chanted his name, showing their respect and admiration for the comedian. Lewis later posted a video of the emotional moment on his Instagram, saying that he was grateful for the support and that he would never forget that night.


Lewis, who started his comedy career in 2019, has become one of the most popular and successful comedians in Kenya. He has over 2 million followers on Instagram and YouTube, where he posts his hilarious skits and videos. He has also performed in several countries, including Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Africa. He is known for his witty and relatable jokes, as well as his impersonations of celebrities and politicians.


Lewis has not revealed the name or the cause of death of his son. He has asked for privacy and prayers during this difficult time. He has also thanked his fans and friends for their messages and calls, saying that he appreciates their love and kindness. He has vowed to continue making people laugh and to honor his son's memory.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)