MURUGI MUNYI: “I DON’T HAVE THE GRACE TO BE A STEPMUM”

Celebrity Trending
0

 

In a recent interview with Fashionable Step Mum, businesswoman and content creator Murugi Munyi shared insights into her blended family and her journey to finding love again.


Murugi, a YouTuber, has a son from her previous relationship. She praised her ex-partner for his maturity and cooperation in raising their child after their split.

As a single mom, Murugi prayed for a new partner who did not have children. Her wish was fulfilled when she met her current husband, Zach.

“I do believe that God gives a specific kind of grace to people who are stepmoms and stepdads,” Murugi said.

She elaborated on her preference for a partner without children: “When I was a single mom and looking for a partner, I told God I really would love to meet someone who does not have children. Because I don’t think I have the grace to be a stepmom.”

Fashionable Step Mum pointed out Murugi’s current family arrangement, prompting further explanation. “I already know the complexities on my end. I don’t want to double the complexities. There is that family, then our family… no.”

Murugi praised her husband’s calm nature, noting how well he adapts to situations. “Anyone who meets him can just tell he has this very calm, composed disposition. He is not an overthinker, he is not like a super intense person, I am,” she said.

Murugi reiterated her belief that she was not suited to be a stepmom. “I can’t imagine myself in a step-mum situation. I was like, ‘God, you have not put that particular blessing in me. So let me not be one.’ And I’m so glad that my partner didn’t have children, and I’m happy about that,” she remarked.

Murugi and Zach met in 2016 and have since married, welcoming two daughters into their family.


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)