Halle Bailey welcomes baby boy Halo with rapper DDG

Celebrity Trending
0

 

Download The world of news app and enjoy additional content watch videos and football matches 




The singer and actress Halle Bailey, 23, surprised her fans on Saturday by announcing that she gave birth to a baby boy named Halo in 2023. The news came just days after her boyfriend, the rapper DDG, 25, denied that he had a daughter with another woman.

Bailey, who is best known for being part of the R&B duo Chloe x Halle and for playing Ariel in the upcoming live-action remake of The Little Mermaid, shared a photo of herself holding her newborn son on Instagram. She captioned the post: “My angel Halo. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you more than words can say. Thank you for choosing me to be your mommy.”

The post received over 10 million likes and thousands of comments from fans and celebrities, who congratulated Bailey on her new bundle of joy. Her sister and musical partner, Chloe Bailey, 24, commented: “I’m so proud of you sis. You are the strongest and most beautiful woman I know. Welcome to the world, Halo. You have the best parents ever. I can’t wait to spoil you and be your favorite auntie.”

DDG, whose real name is Darryl Granberry Jr., also posted a photo of himself holding Halo on his Instagram account. He wrote: “My son Halo. You are my everything. You are the reason I work hard and chase my dreams. You are a blessing and a miracle. I will always protect you and love you. You make me the happiest man alive.”

The rapper, who rose to fame as a YouTube star and has collaborated with artists such as Lil Yachty, Blueface and YBN Nahmir, also addressed the rumors that he had a daughter with another woman. He claimed that the allegations were false and that he had never cheated on Bailey.

“I want to clear the air and say that I do not have a daughter. That was a lie that someone made up to ruin my relationship and my reputation. I have never been unfaithful to Halle. She is the only woman I love and the only woman I want to be with. She is the mother of my son and my future wife. Please respect our privacy and stop spreading lies. Thank you,” he wrote.

Bailey and DDG have been dating since 2022, when they met on the set of The Little Mermaid. They confirmed their relationship in June 2022, when they attended the BET Awards together. They have since been inseparable, often posting photos and videos of their romantic moments on social media.

Bailey and DDG have not revealed when or where Halo was born, or any other details about his birth. They have also not commented on whether they are engaged or planning to get married. However, they have expressed their happiness and gratitude for their son and their fans.

“We are so thankful for all the love and support we have received from our family, friends and fans. You guys are amazing and we appreciate you so much. We are so excited to start this new chapter of our lives as parents. We can’t wait to share more of our journey with you. We love you all,” they said in a joint statement.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)